Hello from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrogenius

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there,

I am Frank from Germany and a Dive Addict :)
Doing all kinds of dives and always happy for a little dive chitchat

Cheers,
Frank

:admingreet: Hiya, Farnk. Went to Heidelberg and Walldorf once. Loved it. Food, bier and people were outstanding!

Hello Frank. Welcome to SB. I grew up in Germany and my folks still live there. Diving in Germany never entered my mind while I was living there (that is something they do in Hawaii) Please tell me where you dive over there... And again, Welcome

Loads of great diving spots in Germany!
Of course there is no tropical sea with colorful corals and wrecks, but we do have the Baltic sea which has lot to offer. Mostly in the shallower and small marine life but lot's to find..
Also many wrecks and in the areas with more currents like e.g. the little Belt (already in Denmark though but still only about a 2 hour drive from where I live) there is also decent reefs with lots of sponges etc.
Then we do have an old chalk quarry with great visibility and lots of old stuff placed there from the active quarry times and depths up to 180 feet..

So no diving is definately not something done in Hawai only :wink:
Of course in Germany it is mostly cold-water draysuit diving with seperate (2) first stages and valves..

Cheers,
Frank

Welcome to the board. Hoist a heffe for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom