Greetings from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prof Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone

I've basically to the forum to forums to share my love for the sport and help share my experience with other members. I'm quite a young diver, but I've be around the industry for half my life. I'm currently in training to become a NAUI Instructor at my current job.

I started diving in sunny Cairns, however diving on the Great Barrier Reef became to expensive to continue my activity. After many years of not diving, I was able to join the crew of Professional Diving Services and start up my new Career working in the retail side of diving.

I've enjoyed my short time so far doing the sales and learning all the equipment out on the market. I'm always on the look for top quality gear for the store and I always like reading reviews of other people.

I hope to share my new hobby with you all soon. I decided to get to underwater photography and do some video. I will be more than likely be sharing them all with you.

I can't wait to hear stories from you all and can't wait to share mine.

So feel free to message me about anything really. I'm always up for a good chat or even a in depth discussion about equipment and whatever else.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom