Galileo luna feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone,
I'm new to Scubaboard, and I'm not sure if this is where i should be asking this, but i was wondering if anybody who owns a Galileo PDC with a transmitter can give me some feedback on the performance of the hoseless integration. I recently have come into the market in buying a new computer, and am torn between the Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 2.1 and the Luna. I've heard mixed reviews, both good and bad, but i wanted to hear testimonies from the field. Also, any suggestions for which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Nor_Cal_Diver,

Welcome to ScubaBoard; there is a little something for everyone. I would repost your question in the Dive Computer forum; you might have better responses.

~Michael~
:fish::fish::fish:
:goldfish::goldfish::goldfish:

Hey everyone,
I'm new to Scubaboard, and I'm not sure if this is where i should be asking this, but i was wondering if anybody who owns a Galileo PDC with a transmitter can give me some feedback on the performance of the hoseless integration. I recently have come into the market in buying a new computer, and am torn between the Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 2.1 and the Luna. I've heard mixed reviews, both good and bad, but i wanted to hear testimonies from the field. Also, any suggestions for which way to go would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

While I am not knowledgeable on Galileo computers, there is a frequent poster who goes by BeaversDiver who is a ScubaPro Rep and is. Look for him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom