Hi, all. From an Oregon newbee.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mustang29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After several intro to scuba sessions while vacationing in Maui,
I finnally decided to jump in with both feet & get certified.
I'm Doing SSI at a dive shop in Gresham.
My 18 yr old son is also getting his cert.
Scuba is something I always planned on doing but never commited to it.
Now at 43 years old I'm finally getting it done.

Good for you, Go for it!

Mustang29,

Welcome to Scubaboard; there is a little something for everyone. My favorite dive buddy is my daughter too...great family activity.

~Michael~
:balloons:

Just completed day 3 of our OW course. We are both stoked! You couldn't tell by looking at us, we are a bit fatigued to say the least.
The members of this class all are picking everything up really quickly, so we had quite a bit of time to just work on buoyancy skills, and anything else that we felt we needed more reps at. Just one more short evening class & its open water time! We purchased our basic snorkel setup before classes started. Scuba Pro splits, spectra mask for me & ranger for my son, sub-gear boots & gloves. Hopefully I'll have a new (used) Scuba Pro Knighthawk BC before we head to Hoodsport for out open water dives. I am planning on adding Nitrox to the open water cert. Then Stress & Rescue ASAP.
So the addiction begins!

Back
Top Bottom