Hello From Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RMAdventure

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I've been wanting to learn SCUBA for many years now, but haven't been able to for various reasons, time, finances, etc... I've finally signed up to get my OW cert and I'm looking forward to it! I've checked this forum off and an for a couple years, but decided that I would sign up now that I am actually signed up to take the classes.

Welcome to Scubaboard even though, as you mentioned, you have been lurking for some time and welcome to the sport.
Feel free to post on the progress of your course and diving in general. Also make sure you visit the regional forum Rocky Mountain Oysters where Colorado is pretty active.

Thanks Scott, I will post over there, I've been looking at it a lot to get ideas of where to go diving around Colorado.

I finally finished OW! I ended up getting in 6 dives at Homestead Crater. The 4 required dives, plus an extra two after training. Another diver and I were staying for an extra day, so we made two more dives after we received our temporary cards. They weren't very long, but it was nice to do a couple dives that weren't training dives. Now to try out some local diving...

Back
Top Bottom