Good Morning from Delray Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aceswild84

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all, I just registered to the site after finding it online. I just recently got my certification after having some previous diving expirence in freshwater. I am located in the Delray Beach area and looking forward to meeting alot of great people and making the water my second home. Kinda a short intro but typing this from my class this morning, so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Chase

Congrats on getting your certification and welcome to SB. There's lots of good info available for all levels and curiosities.

Welcome Aces. I'm north of you in Vero beach. It's a curse living in the middle of some of the best diving in the country. But we'll just have to suffer!

I agree with you there, I have had my BC on back order for about 2 weeks now.. Just chomping at the bit while using the rental to complete my AOW. But such is the price we pay.

Back
Top Bottom