Hello from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, my nickname is otter which was given to me while serving in the US Army. I am a commercially certified diver working and have a small business doing hull cleaning and maintenance, wheel changes etc etc. Scuba, so I thought was out of the question because I had PE Tubes inserted into my ears which is great when diving a Kirby Morgan, other hard hat or being put into the chamber since my ears naturally equalize, which made me think scuba was not an option given I could not allow them to be submerged. However, I just purchased the ProEar mask and hood today which hopefully will keep my ears dry and allowing me to work with Scuba. As far as business goes, its just a small two man company with minimal gear as of now. A basic SeaQuest BC and an Oceanic Alpha 8 second stage. I dont go deep, maybe 10 ft max while working since it is mainly under vessel hulls, but if this new mask system pans out hopefully I will be able to finish my open water dives and try diving for fun.

Back
Top Bottom