Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi people, I was inspired to join this forum after I watched a show about the diver who is said to have disappeared in the Vortex Springs cave. This site was mentioned in an article I read, so I thought I would see what else I could find out. I completed my PADI Open Water Cert a couple of years ago in the Hood Canal, Washington State. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to dive since, so I'll be spending some time in a swimming pool before I dive again. Cheers, LJ

I dove Vortex Springs a few years back and was delighted with it though its now something that would bore me rather quickly. Its a beautiful dive site and the caves are accessible for a few feat into them before they locked a gate down there.

Many divers love cave diving and I admire their love and joy of the sport. It is however nothing I would personally want to do. I just love to see the beauty in recreational range.

Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom