About time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChelleULL

Registered
Reaction score
...that I got back in the water!!

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I was certified back in 1994 in high school. I have done a few dives here and there to keep up my skills. Having spent most of the time since my cert in school, I could never afford to dive on a serious basis. Now I can, and dive I shall.

I never kept a log of my past dives, and it has been about a year and a half since I dove. That was on a work trip to the USVI. Since I never kept a log, I know I am essentially starting over. That's fine with me, I plan to have fun doing it!

I recently bought my equipment (was renting it in the past) and I am excited to finally be able to commit to my continued education and dive career.

I have a wonderful local dive shop here that I am hooking up with. I recently bought my own equipment, and have signed up for Nitrox and Bouyancy in early May. I plan to work my way through a few specialty classes. I am going to ease into it and do a few day trips with the local dive shop a month, and tag along on some of the open water dives.

I live in Metairie, LA and will be looking for a few dive buddies once I get my feet a little wetter.

In any event, I'll be hanging around on the boards quite a bit, and look forward to getting to know ya'll.

Thanks, and see ya'll around!
Michelle G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom