Back at it older and wiser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlager

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there

I took my PADI OW cert when I was 15 (in 1992) and AOW when I was 17 up in cold Stockholm, Sweden.
After that I made a few bursts of diving (Mediterranean and Florida). Other things took over my attention and it took another 15 years before I got back at it. After a refresher a year ago in Thailand I decided to get my own gear and have in the last few months been diving regularly on travels (Pukhet, Bali and Palau).

Since I nowadays live in San Francisco area I'm planning to get the PADI Rescue over in Monterey later this month. Thought it may be better to do it in slightly more challenging conditions than the paradise Palau represents :)

I am super-happy to have "rediscovered" the joys of diving and feel mentally much more mature to do it in a safe and relaxed manner compared to when I got my original certs.

Good to meet you all.

Attachments

• P4280466.jpg
    P4280466.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 54
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom