Hello from Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Have been interested indiving for a long time and recently got my C-Card, have started to look for Dive Sites and buddys around Central Missouri (lake of the ozarks).

I am just a newbie myself, starting my cert class this Tuesday, but I can tell you this board is awesome! Just give it a try, ask a question, offer an opinion. Tons of feedback, it's great!

Welcome! :D

and a WARM Welcome from Arizona the all beach no ocean state

Do a Scubaseach for things in Missouri. The one place I have heard of haven't seen yet is the Bonne Terre Mine.

Hi Scubaddawg,

First off, Welcome to Scuba Board. I hope you spend many a pleasant surface interval here with our little family.

Second, you can check out Scuba Search by clicking this link.

Another place to try would be Scuba Directory. You might try this search, which turned up 48 resources for Missouri.

Happy Diving,

SCUBADawg...

to the finest board, SCUBA or otherwise on the net. I hope you learn as much asn meet as many fine people as I have. As one of our denizens puts it... its the best Surface Interval you can find...

:tease:

Just holler if we can help!

may I be the first Canuck to say hi, and welcome to the board.

As NetDoc said and I couldn't say it better
to the finest board, SCUBA or otherwise on the net. I hope you learn as much asn meet as many fine people as I have. As one of our denizens puts it... its the best Surface Interval you can find...

welcome to the "family"

Ahh, home. I grew up in KC and spent more time that I like to think about at school in Rolla. Some places in Missouri would be Stockton, Tablerock, Taneycomo, Beaver (down in Arkansas), possibly Quail Run by Rolla, Oronogo Blue Water Park (an old open pit mine by Joplin). Personally, I have always wanted to dive in the spring at the head of Bennet Spring State Park. Lake of the O might be possible if you could avoid getting run over. Put on a wetsuit and snorkel down the Niangua or the Current. There is always by Bagnell dam, where a lot of open water dives are, or at least used to be, done.

JoelW

I thought i would mention that i am originally from Winnipeg Manitoba just became an missouri implant 5 years ago.

Originally posted by DivingGal
may I be the first Canuck to say hi, and welcome to the board.

As NetDoc said and I couldn't say it better

welcome to the "family"

I would like to thank all of you who replied and read my intro, yes i have been very busy on the internet trying to find as much as i can on the sport of scuba diving and where i can dive locally , i was amazed by the vast variety of diving around here and how friendly the people are who are willing to say " if you want a dive buddy next time just call me"

Thanks again, what a family atmosphere In here...

Scubadawg,
Welcome from NJ.
This is ther place to be , if your goal is to talk about/learn about scuba.
Good Luck,
miked

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom