Hello from St Augustine, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishindeep

Registered
Reaction score
New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. Been diving for about 16 years along the coast of Florida and the Bahamas. I also do some freediving and spearing in the Bahamas as well.

Anyone in the NE FL area want to do any diving and spearfishing shoot me a PM

My husband and I are actually coming to St. Augustine next week. We've been trying to find a charter to dive with there or in Jacksonville, FL. However, we are having the hardest time! did you find anything in the past year you would suggest?

I dont do the charter thing as we have a boat, unfortunately the boat is in for repairs for fiberglass work right now.

Try "Scuba Hunt" dive shop on SR16. They may at least point you in the direction of a charter

Holy thread revival batman!

I'll likely be moving to the St. Augustine area in 1-2 months. Just got into spearfishing not too long ago, would love to have a few more capable hunters show me the ropes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom