Hello new to this Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hifreediving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Everybody,
I am new to this Forum but thought I would just try to get to know some of you and tell you a bit about me. I am a freediving instructor for FII , a diver for Beuchat and am currently teaching freediving instruction in California and Hawaii. If you want to look into taking freediving courses just pm me and I will get back to you. I started out freediving when I was a little kid and grew this love for the water that I can't explain. There is nothing like freefalling into the deep blue holding your breath. I have been trained by world record freediver Martin Stepanek and dive with some of the top divers and spear fisherman in the world. I am always looking for people who just love the water and want to become better divers. I do teach Level 1 freediving Instruction check out my website here Hawaii Freediving Instructors, freediving courses and contact me if you would like to take a course or are interested in freediving.

Aloha,
Dan

Attachments

• DSCN1241s.jpg
    DSCN1241s.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN11432realsamllavatar.jpg
    DSCN11432realsamllavatar.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN1135s.jpg
    DSCN1135s.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 28
Welcome to the board! I've been lucky enough to speak with Mandy-Rae Cruickshank on many occasions, great to see the growth of free diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom