Greetings from Kansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bthomps

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just joined this site. I got my first certification 12 years ago and used vacations to obtain my advanced and rescue diver certifications. I have had a chance to dive in Cozumel, Cancun, the Baha, Costa Rica, the Bahama's, Key Largo and Key West. My favorite dives to date have been: my first dive in the Bahama's ( I thought I was in an aquarium); a cenote near Tulum, Mexico (which was like floating in air); and a wreck dive in Key Largo (during which I met a very friendly grouper and quit eating fish). I was unable to dive for several years due to my late husband's illness. I would now like to renew my skills and have an opportunity to dive with others who enjoy this fantastic sport, so I am hoping this site will have information about diving for individuals who do not have a buddy diver and, if relevant, information and advice for older divers.

Welcome back to the diving world. You might want to check out some of the Community forums under the "Forums" pulldown including the one for women, and "Find a Dive Buddy" under the Community pulldown.

Former Kansan

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome to THE Board. If you're really lucky, maybe one of those Kansas twisters will pick you up and deposit you along the East Coast where ocean diving is more accessible. Tee hee.

Back
Top Bottom