Fort Lauderdale - New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LeonLeon

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just a quick intro to say hello to everyone. My partner and I got PADI certified about a year ago, and though we were forced to take the summer off from diving, we are now looking forward to getting back in the water. Nitrox class will start soon (people look at two chubby guys pushing 50 and immediately assume we are diving Nitrox already). Santa brought us our own regulators which we are looking forward to putting to use. Looking forward to meeting local divers and all the great adventures on the horizon.

Welcome. The best part of diving is meeting people who are having fun. I've never had a bad dive. Some just more adventurous than others.
You're lucky to be in warm Florida, plus your only an hour from the Caymans. Safe diving

Im also in the ft lauderdale area... What shop do you dive with? We should dive sometime

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom