Greetings from the Redneck Riviera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smoofrob

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone, I'm new to Scuba Board. I set up a profile to get diving tips and locations for when I venture away from the northern gulf coast.! I've been diving since I was 13, I can't believe I'm just now setting up a profile. My main reason for starting this profile is my upcoming trip to Key West. We own a 38ft Tiara and every year we take a ten day trip from Orange Beach Al to KeyWest Florida. I usually just google, Key West Dive spots which, has been a bit of a let down. I wanted to ask about dive spots in Key West other than the Speigel Grove. Any Suggestions? We have our own boat so no need for charters. I want to dive the Speigel Grove also but I would like to know if it's a fight to find a mooring. Any suggestions, tips or etiquette would be much appreciated.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom