Hi from Perth, Western Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blondie09

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been a long time lurker and have found some great info on here so i thought it was time to sign up, say hello and ask a few stupid questions (albeit ones that I just can't seem to find an answer to on the interwebs) :)

I'm 25 and have been diving for around three years. My main interests are photography and, after what felt like a diveless year, decided to make 2013 a very wet year.

Looking forward to picking the ScubaBoard Brains Trust soon! :)

Most stupid questions are usually questions other people are afraid to ask. Have fun and enjoy all the water time you can, life is short. I wish I dove more when I was younger and worked less. Cheers

Welcome to THE 'Board... may 2013 be wet and wild for you.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

My most meaningful & sobering WWII wreck dive was on the sunken warship of your City's namesake: HMAS Perth.

http://www.asiadivers.com/techasia/Java.pdf

My most fun and easiest major wreck dive from shore was on the SS President Coolidge in Espiritu Santo Vanuatu: now I know why a lot of east-coast Aussies & Kiwi's go there for a close-by beautiful tropical Holiday! Hoping you get a chance to go as well someday. . . !

Back
Top Bottom