Dive buddy for great adventures Sarasota Venice Florida all over!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello my name is Troy Throop 30 year’s old owner of ayacht and boat restoration business. Ilive here in Sarasota FL; I have been diving here in Florida with a friend thathas moved out west now I’m stuck without a dive buddy. I like looking foranything I have dove most of Key West and other good areas in Florida and look forwardto diving as much as possible.
I work for myself, go fishing, hiking, travel all thetime. Now I am diving without afriend. I hope to find someone thatlikes to dive more than diving. Lookingfor antiques bottles, shark teeth, and much more… I am outgoing I work hard and would like tomeet someone like myself with the same interests. You can look me up on facebook @ troythroop@yahoo.com or call me I amlooking to get into the water Thursday 1/3/13…
231-409-0282

My name is Mike and I live in Montreal Canada. I am 57 yrs old. I plan on taking a week vacation in Englewood Florida starting March 3rd 2013 and I would love to hook up with someone in the area who would be interested in showing me a few good diving spots. I will be bringing my gear with the exception of tanks and weights, which I can rent. Any interest? Cheers.

ya I think I'm heading out west in march hit me up a week before you come. I dive three to five times every two weeks or so depending on weather.

OK then I'll try to get back in touch with you a week or so before I leave, to see if you're available during the week of March 3rd. Dive safe. Cheers.

Hey i just sent a message on Facebook. I live here in Sarasota and im looking for a dive buddy. Havent done a single tank here yet but ive got my own gear and boat.

Hi! I know aot of great spots here and around the area. If you would like to meet we can have linch down town Sarasota on me at mattisons city grill just call or text me 231-409-0282 thanks looking to head out thursday give or take a day/

Top of the mornin’ to you.
I expect to be travelling to south west Florida early March and I need to minimize the amount of scuba gear that I will be bringing with me on the plane. I’d really appreciate if I could get an opinion as to what the appropriate wetsuit would be when diving early March in south west Florida. My guess is that a 3mm shortie would be sufficient however I do have several other alternatives. Normally I would bring a shortie and a full 5mm, but I'm limited on the weight of my luggage so... any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom