New to forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anna G

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

I'm a relatively new diver (OW a year ago, dove in Mexico and Florida thus far). I'm a new member to the forums but have been stalking various topics even before certification :)

I'm currently at the "pretty fishies" stage of diving where I expect to stay for quite a while because it's hard to get away from my job in frozen (currently) Canada (and also, pretty fishies are pretty). My next dive trip is to the west side of Oahu, to Waianae at Pokai Bay. I haven't decided on an operator yet; I've seen recs on the HI forum but I think those were all for operators out of Honolulu. Very much looking forward to it, and to testing my Xmas DC :D

Welcome! I'm sure there's a stage after "pretty fishes" but I haven't found it yet myself. Maybe it's "ugly fishes"? (Which are probably still prettier than the average diver ;-) I have seen a few slugs that were pretty cute, and I never thought I'd say that, so maybe I AM moving on.

Do you do any diving at all up there in the frozen North, or is it all in warmer waters?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom