Hello from Northern California!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Callasrn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Fellow Divers!

I feel very fortunate to have just returned today from Kona where I dove extensively "Two Step". So beautiful, thank you so much for all the advice I have red on this side to prepare me for the perfect diving vacation. A bit about me, I have been certified for about 8 years but until last year I did not dive since my certification. I am a very apprehensive diver but I love being under water and I work really hard to get comfortable and advance in my experience and hopefully soon acquire the title of "scuba snob". I know now that I will never stop diving. It will take me a long time to feel "experienced" since I have to advance in my skill slowly. I feel lucky that I live very close to Monterey so I can dive to my hearts content every moment I have free. So far I have to say I have only dove "breakwater" because I am trying to get better with navigation. I have a hell of a time not feeling disoriented under the water. In warm water is much easier! Does anyone know another shore dive that could be confidence building in Monterey?

Happy and Safe Dives everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom