Hi Scubaboard community,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Diving Badger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Scubaboard community,

I first got certified with PADI in 2001 and In 2004 my love of diving caused me to leave the corporate world of IT sales marketing and go to Florida to train as a recreational diving instructor (zero to hero right!) I then spent 4 years teaching and guiding in some of the coolest locations including Grand Cayman, Cyprus, The British Virgin Islands and Honduras.
I now have something over 1500 dives in such diverse locations such as WW2 wrecks in the Fjords of the Arctic Circle, submerged volcanoes in Coral Sea to the caves and springs of Florida, Mexico and France and deep wrecks of the UK's south coast. Caves are now my passion and they will continue to motivate me to refine my skills to get to amazing new places.
I am just getting a blog for my last trip cave diving in France so will post up some of the photos we came back with when that is sorted
I look forward to contributing to a huge on line community!

James (The Diving Badger)

Back
Top Bottom