Hello from Singapore :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, not from Singapore, never even been there, though I understand it's a beautiful city/country.

Welcome to the Board! I think you'll like it here, I have, and just now in the process of getting certified... There are just oodles of people here who know lots and lots about diving, so feel free to ask any questions. BTW, I imagine the diving in Singapore is just delightful!

Have fun, dive safe!

LSF
:coffee:

There's a few of us here :wink:

Nope, not from Singapore, never even been there, though I understand it's a beautiful city/country.

Welcome to the Board! I think you'll like it here, I have, and just now in the process of getting certified... There are just oodles of people here who know lots and lots about diving, so feel free to ask any questions. BTW, I imagine the diving in Singapore is just delightful!

Have fun, dive safe!

LSF
:coffee:

Thanks for the warm welcome :D and good luck with your certification. Do stop by Singapore and its surrounding islands for some dives.

---------- Post added February 13th, 2013 at 11:33 AM ----------

awesome haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom