Hello from land locked Alberta Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tzetsin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, im Jason. Im new to this forum, but not new to diving. I've subscribed here because im trying to learn a little bit about underwater photography. Im a land based photographer and a diver, and ive just ordered a housing and some strobes. If anyone wouldnt mind taking me under their wing, i' be happy as happy can be ;D

I come from edmonton alberta canada, but i've never dove in canadian waters, i make my second home cebu philippines, where i tend to dive a lot. Im going to be back in the phils with the cam and housing come april, so im going to learn to use my rig between now and then.

I hope im welcome here at scubaboard and look forward to meeting some new people here.

Jason

Jason, welcome!

Go here: Alberta Underwater Council

The AUC has regularly scheduled nights for pool work at the Kinsman Pool in Edmonton. It would be a great opportunity to meet folks and work with your camera. The pictures from the last session showed a number of folks were working with their cameras.

You can also find their website here: Alberta Underwater Council You will find links to Edmonton area dive clubs and activities. There is a very active dive community in Edmonton. In fact, you would be surprised at the number of active Alberta divers!

AUC also has a FB page.

Bill

Thanks Bill, i'll give them a look. I know I have "Edmonton" as my location, but I actually live about 1 hour away. I'll take a look at my local pool to see if they will allow me the practice I'll need there. Thanks for the Welcome too :D

Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom