Hello from Melbourne!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigchris1983

Registered
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,

Just got certified in January, done about 25 dives. It totally rocks! I've used this site for heaps of info so I thought i'd post and say thanks for the help.

I really love the peaceful nature and solitude of diving (even though you're with your buddy) and its great to not have to answer your phone for a couple of hours.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with my diving though, i'm going to go and do AOW very soon, but what do you do after that? What is the point of becoming a DM etc etc?

If anyone is in melbourne and wants to go diving, hit me up.

Chris

What next? go exploring :) from Melbourne theres heaps of week away trips you can do for a relatively low cost given the Aus cost of living. Good question, ive always wondered that too..unless you have the desire to work in the dive industry why do so many people go from OW - DM course after course?. Welcome to the other side happy bubbles :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom