Greetings to all from Norway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcabo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to one and all. (don´t know why I didn´t joined this site years ago) better late then never! I´am from Santa Barbara and started diving in 1968. Moved to Norway in 1975 and did alot of diving off the west coast around Bergen. Have sence moved east (Oslo fjord). At the moment I´am planning a photo project, and need some help reviving a couple of Ikelite 150-L Substrobes. They don´t battery packs, and I plan on using them as slaves (off camera) I would like to hear if anyone can tell me the polerity of the two pins in the housing. For this job I will just but in 6 alkaline D cells. By the way I have contacted Ikelite direct, this is the help they could provide, "Thank you for the inquiry. The Substrobe 150L units were marketed a very long time ago. They would not be TTL auto exposure or preflash compatible for digital cameras and are quite heavier than current model strobes. Ikelite no longer has any serviceable components for this discontinued strobe, and they may be best suited for historical display. We do not offer wiring diagrams or other schematics for the strobes. I am sorry that I am unable to provide the assistance required." So much for that. Otherwise, is there anybody out there located in Norway or planning a visit, let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom