Wow! And hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VanillaDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just discovered this forum on the advice of a friend! What a wealth of info! Newly certified padi advancedvopen water travelling through asia for the coming 2 months looking for my next divingbadventure! Malaysia? Phillipines? So hard to choose! Any advice isvwelcome. I was certified in Koh Tao so not looking to go back there. On a budget, that's always nice to know! Please! Convince me of where i need to go!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Vanilladiver,

Welcome to ScubaBoard...I would post your travel question in one of the travel or general Scuba diving forums...it might get lost here in Introductions. I have been to Phuket and the Similin Islands a few times...great place and different from Koh Tao.

Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

Just discovered this forum on the advice of a friend! What a wealth of info! Newly certified padi advancedvopen water travelling through asia for the coming 2 months looking for my next divingbadventure! Malaysia? Phillipines? So hard to choose! Any advice isvwelcome. I was certified in Koh Tao so not looking to go back there. On a budget, that's always nice to know! Please! Convince me of where i need to go!

Welcome Vanilladiver, Fellow Canadian here as well.
As oldbear said, the travel forums are a great start, I personally love the caribean, Roataan was great for reef and fish life. Cayman islands are also good.
Phuket, been there never dove there but would like to know more about it for future reference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom