Greetings from Calgary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeno

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

My name is Jeff and I'm a diver.

My wife and I just started diving a few years back at age 45 but we have been in water all our lives and we're really enjoying it. We're definitely vacation divers and even though we completed our PADI AOW last year we consider ourselves beginners.

We're headed back to Blue Angel in Cozumel in a month and have all new gear this year (anniversary present to ourselves) and we're really looking forward to it.

We've found the forum a great read but now are ready to post some questions so I've finally registered :)

Jeff

Welcome. There are a heck of a lot of divers in the Calgary area.

Welcome to :sblogo:!!!!!

There are a ton of divers in Calgary, and if you are not interested in our local cold water diving, there is a group made up of mostly like minded travel divers that meet monthly for a dinner and a member showcases of pictures / video from their latest vacation. If your interested PM me and I can get you contact info for the organizer.

Enjoy your vacation to coz, I have never dove with Blue Angel, but have definitely enjoyed their patio for sunset happy hour :cool2:

Welcome to the board! You will find LOTS of answers to all your questions. It's a fun and informative place to be!

I lived in Calgary for 8 years (loved it there!) but now living in Florida....just had to have the warm water diving all the time!

Big welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom