Greetings from Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JenPam

New
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jenny, and I live in Maryland just outside of D.C. My husband and I have four children (26, 18, 18, and 14), run a marketing company, and love to travel.

My husband, 14-year-old daughter & I are working toward our scuba certification. We've completed our classwork and pool dives, and we fly to the Keys next week to do our checkout open water dives at Conch Republic. We're both excited and extremely nervous. I have to keep telling myself that I'm not putting my child at risk. She's been the best student in the classes so far, yet I have more anxiety over her being in the water than I do regarding my own progression. I'm working on this!

Anyway, I've been reading this forum for the past month and thought I should introduce myself. Nice to meet you all! :banana:

You should be excited! Captain Gary runs a top notch operation at Conch Republic; I'm confident you'll have a great time. Welcome aboard and safe diving.

Congratulations and have fun! Pay attention to yourself and remember to breathe!! Best to you, and my guess is your daughter will do great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom