New to diving in St. Pete, FL, USA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jjparker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My 35th birthday present to myself was to get my PADI OW card finally. Being a native Floridian it was always on my list of things to do, but never got done. I thank the person who lit the candle under me to get me to do it.

i got my cert in Grand Cayman at Red Sail, and had a blast. Since then Winter came and I have only logged two more dives in Key West, FL (Captains Corner, great operation).

I have been getting advice for a long time, and researching gear and getting excited for the warmer weather that is finally arriving!

Thank you all for the great repository of opinions and knowledge. As I progress, I hope to help contributing.

Jeff

Saw the mention of St Pete and thought I'd say hello and welcome. A lovely place, I stayed there for a week back in 2003, but it was Dali and dolphins rather than diving I'm afraid, as that bug hadn't bitten me yet. Hoping to get down to the Keys for a day or two later this year, though, while the family are in Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom