Greetings to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dai

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone,
My name is Dai (pronounced like dye) and I'm new to forums in general and ScubaBoard specifically. I run a divecentre and liveaboard in eastern Indonesia, operating in the incomparable surrounds of Komodo National Park marine reserve. I know; I'm a pretty lucky guy!
this is my first time in management and I'm on a pretty steep learning curve already! My 6+ years of diving experience has taught me an awful lot, the sea being my most persistent teacher. I have worked in Thailand, Australia, the South Pacific and other parts of Indonesia, in shops, on boats (day trips and liveaboards) but never been the Boss before.
I hope to learn a tonne of new things about equipment maintenance, engine advice, scuba products and insider-tips from this vast resource. Thanks for having me!
Dai

Wow! Sounds like a fun life. Welcome and Safe Diving.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom