Greetings to all my diving friends!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snorkley

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! I'm John, and I was certified as an open water diver two weeks ago, in Grand Cayman. I was originally certified when I was a teen, about 40 years ago, and never really did anything with it. But, my teen-age son wanted to take up SCUBA, so I thought I would give it another try, and I am glad that I did. We will be going to the Galapagos in December, and I hope I will have the chance to dive there, so I want to get a lot of dives in this summer, here in frosty Minnesota (guess I had better invest in a good wetsuit).

I hope somebody out there replies, and we can chat.

John, aka Snorkley

I too just renewed my OW having been initially certified back in 1979 as a 15 year old. I never did anything with it either but now I'm loving it! Working on my AOW and hope to do Rescue Diver this season. Welcome back to the water!

Welcome back to scuba.

Since you are interested in getting more dives in before the Galapagos trip you should consider joining the invasion to Bonaire.

Back
Top Bottom