Greetings from a now serious hobbyist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pearlman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow Divers,

I learnt to scuba in 2007 but never planned on any international diving ventures (beats me why?) until last year.

Now after a visit to Thailand around the new year, I am hooked to diving international for its own pleasure.
I had panned on 2 day trips and a 2 night 3 day liveaboard to Similan Islands, unfortunately the nightlife meant I was sleeping regularly only by 3AM. So I did the first day with just 90 mins of sleep behind me and ended up skipping my 2nd days trip.
For the liveaboard to Similan Isles, I woke up 20 mins late (slept at 3am again darn!)and missed the first day's diving again. So I had to make do with just two days and one night of diving on the liveaboard as I had a flight to BKK to catch the next day and could not enjoy the facilities I paid for. I got no refund for the one lost day.

I am planning on Philippines now and just booked my tickets for late May. And I need to buy a camera and Dive computer too. I will post my questions on the appropriate forum later in a while

I hope to visit S.E at least twice a year for diving and fun starting this year.
I will post some pics too in a while.

Cheers

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom