Hello from Cheyenne, Wyoming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wycacher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

My name is Jason and I am not certified yet. SCUBA has been a dream of mine for a very long time, but due to military deployments and such I have never had the time. I have been out for a few years now and just bought my basic kit for training. I can not wait to get in the water and look forward with looking to all the experienced members on here for advise and conversation.

Thanks!

Jason
Cheyenne, Wy

Hi Jason,

First, thank you for your service.

Also, we are new divers ( certified 2011) in Denver and just did a Discover Scuba with hubby's brother and wife (who currently live in Laramie ) last night. Welcome to the boards and happy diving!

Lake DeSmet near Sheridan, WY. There are two dive shops in Sheridan. I have visited one of them and dove with Randy at Aquatic Scuba Adventures. He can fill tanks with Air, Nitrox and Trimix. He is an excellent dive buddy and is frequently available to dive the lake. I would recommend him and the lake to anyone.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom