Hello From Eastern Kentucky!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seubank20

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Let me start by saying that I am a complete Scuba diving noob! My husband and I have talked for over a year about diving in (pardon the pun) to the Scuba world and getting our certs. So after countless hours of reading and research we have taken the first step and started getting info about class offered at some local dive shops. That being said, the closest dive shop to us is about 2 hours away since apparently the area in which we live is not huge for Scuba. None the less, we are excited to start our new journey and I can guarantee that the coming weeks I will be a popular person and the beginner advise boards! -lol- Since there is already tones of questions swimming around in my head!

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of experienced divers with plenty of advice on Scubaboard. Good luck and get ready for some fun!

Back
Top Bottom