New divers from Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drdrakeremoray

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All,

Finally getting certified and taking my 14 year old daughter with me. Our pool training is the next two weekends, then I think we are going to go to Florida for open water certification.

Looking forward to getting some good advice here!

Drake

Welcome to the boards and scuba! We are in Aurora and are newer divers. What shop are you doing OW with?

Welcome to the boards and scuba! We are in Aurora and are newer divers. What shop are you doing OW with?
We are doing the classroom and pool work with A1 Scuba...
Where did you learn?

Welcome! Colorado has an active dive community, make sure you check out the Rocky Mountain Region sub-forum. I know I have found dive buddies for local dives that way.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I'm sure you are ready to escape the snow.

We also went with A-1 Scuba and had a really good experience. Let me know if you guys want to hook up over the summer and try Chatfield or Aurora to practice some skills. I would second a Riveria Maya/Cozumel trip. That sounds soooo good right now!

Welcome. Lot's of divers in CO. You will run into them on SI's everywhere.

Any Ice Diving going on up there in Denver? Welcome to Diving Drake.

Any Ice Diving going on up there in Denver? Welcome to Diving Drake.

Not sure who this is directed to but there is lake diving in winter however I am not an ice diver mostly because I don't want to spend more on gear and there is no way I will ever get my wife to dive cold water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom