Back to getting wet again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hey fellow divers! I've been diving since the early 70's and was certified even before BC's were around. Still have a lot of old gear including double hose regulator; old US Divers BC; old single hose regs etc.. I've done hundreds, probably in to the thousands of dives including the typical quarry diving; mid-west "mud" diving; Great Lakes Wreck diving; Ice diving; search and recovery for the DNR; drift diving; shark diving; cave diving; deep diving etc. However, I took off the last 8-10 years from diving due to bad knees (years of abuse on the tennis court hence the screen name). I got new knees last year and getting back to getting wet. I've cleaned up my equipment; purchased some new ones to replace old "vintage" equipment; and joined the local dive club. I'm looking forward to getting back in the water which will be very soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom