greetings from montenegro and thailand at the same time ;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba.mne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hello everybody , my name is nikola, or nik it is easier , i come from montenegro, small european country , and at the moment im at pattaya thailand for some training to hopefully become owsi and afterwards trimix diver , im 28 yo, being certified for some 5 years , but diving longer than that, i went thru a crossover from iantd divemaster to padi divemaster and continuing.
i have around 600 dives so far , and most of the time im solo diver back home, ok ok i kno everything about safety dont attack me now, it just lack of buddies, and too much loveand passion for diving :wink:

cheers

thanks clownfish60 , cheers

thanks quero, maybe ill pop to phuket someday because pattayawhere i am now is worst place i have ever been

Hi Nik,

Do you currently live in Thailand? I am looking for a new IT job abroad sr. system engineer where I can experience some awesome diving. Do you maybe have any connections?

first thing dont come to pattaya no awesome diving in here, i do live here i move for about 6 months but im leaving soon, i just cannot stay in this place, but from time to time there is some nice jobs for foreigners on bahtsold site so check it out :wink: cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom