Newb in Northern VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Douglas Ward

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all! I'm Doug. I am finishing my OW next weekend with VA Scuba. I am very excited about it and going out diving.

I am planning on traveling to dive but also to spend a fair amount of time at Millbrook or Lake Rawlings between trips working on honing skills and advancing my certs.

As of right now I'm a lone diver. None of my friends are interested or able (one interested buddy has an unresolved hernia). So if anyone is in the area and up for practice fun dives I'll always be ready!!!

I have been reading the forums and learning lots already. I'm really looking forward to being part of the community.

Hi Doug,

My name is Moe and I live in Northern VA. I'm newbish as I have started diving recently but have managed to get to the point of AOW. Love to dive but I have only gone diving in Doha Qatar. I did most of my training at the Dive Shop on Nutley St. with Dori. Would like to buddy up on skill improvement but need to finish acquiring cold water gear. Let me know if we can make this happen.

Moe,

I would definitely be interested in going to practice. I'll contact you when I get my card.

I'm planning on progressing to at least AOW before September. But we'll see how that plan goes!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Douglas, i'm in the area too, let me know if you need a dive buddy to millbrook or rawlings!

Back
Top Bottom