Hello All New diver in Northern Va

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mozezman

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All!

My name is Moe and I'm really glad to be part of the site.

I'm recently certified on my OW as well as my AOW. 38yrs old and living in Northern VA.

I did most of my training with Dori at the Dive Shop in Northern VA. Certification was in Doha Qatar.

Obviously I'm loving it and I'm really interested in advancing my skills. Kinda of a gearhead

Anyway wanted to say hi.

P.s. anyone who want info for dives in Qatar let me know and I will tell you all I know.

Take care
Moe

Moe, i live in northern va around manassas, let me know if you ever need a dive buddy to millbrook or rawlings!

Moe, i live in northern va around manassas, let me know if you ever need a dive buddy to millbrook or rawlings!

Sounds awesome. Maybe you me san Doug can all get together, wed make a good team learning from each other.

Where's the water?.....

the more the merrier! i just joined this board too. i got back from hawaii last week and already wanting to relocate to a place where i can dive regularly. check out my pics here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/introductions-greets/453023-hello-world-northern-virginia.html

northern va isn't the greatest place to dive, but there are a surprising number of dive shops in the area and people seem to manage ok.

I know. I'm gonna ask at my local dive shop what kind of cold weather gear we need, wetsuits etc.

I only have a 3mm wetsuit from Scubapro but I don't know if it's gonna cut it.

Also I'm gonna look for more info on Millbrook so that we are better prepared for example do we need to know if there's certain way to enter etc.

Where's the water?.....

Welcome! I am fairly new also... lots of good info, and experience here!

Hi clownfish
R u in NoVA too. U wouldn't happen to know of any info about Millbrook would you? I have read most of the posts about it in the forums but wanted to get some ape Utica around equipment.

Welcome aboard!:)

Where's the water?.....

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom