Oldbear's 1000th Post on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
SBers,

Well here is a milestone of sorts that I did not fathom when I joined ScubaBoard a few years ago…my 1000th posting. :shocked2:

Words cannot express the enjoyment I have gotten from the hours and hours of reading the different threads. Not only has this been an enjoyable jaunt, but an educational one as well. To the many contributors I want to thank you all for the tons of stimulating conversations and thought provoking rhetoric. :cool3:

I really do not know of a time that when I posed a question that I did not get feedback back…although it might not have been what I wanted or expected. :chairfight:

I have tried to keep my postings positive and add a flare of my brand of humor in when I could. And if I have posted anything that has offended anyone my sincere apologies for it was not my intentions to be mean spirited.

Kudos to all SBers…

~Oldbear~
:bounce4::bounce2::bounce:

Congratulations! This is, indeed, a unique community, and there is a ton of good information to be had here, even if it is sometimes unpalatable. :)

Congratulations oldbear! I echo your sentiments.

Still, can't help but wonder, is this similar to the 100th dive? Are you back rolling naked?

I was going to post the 1000th naked. But I think they heard about my plans at the office and sent me on a "business" road trip.

I really don't think anyone would have noticed in this office :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom