Just joined from MD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GAH

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone!

I have been diving for about 6 years off and on, and just recently finished my Recreational Master Diver Rating with NAUI - I am looking for any good advice on how to continue to gain good experience, and what the best path is to continue my dive education. I have made several dives between 100-115 ft, but still feel like I am at best an intermediate level diver, thanks for any suggestions/advice!

George

welcome aboard!!!!
best advice......
dive whenever you can!
i'd dive in a freakin' bucket of muck...long as i was divin'
some good dives start with bad conditions and bad dives start with excellent conditions!!!
familiarity with equipment only comes from using it
and that's that.
most of all,just have fun!
yage

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I am looking for any good advice on how to continue to gain good experience, and what the best path is to continue my dive education.

Welcome George. I would check to see what dive clubs are in your area. I am part of the Atlantis Rangers, we meet in Calverton/Beltsville. Not sure where you are in MD. There is also a regional forum where locals will post their dive plans, and other local interests.

Mid-Atlantic States

Back
Top Bottom