Greetings from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SB! Where in NC are you from? Where are you diving? I'm in Havelock, diving out of Beaufort.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome the board and diving.
I spent alot of time years ago on LN at both McGuire and Marshall power plants.

73's de KA4HAM

Decent practice diving at the quarry at exit 36 off 150. You need to be a member but can dive twice as a guest if interested. Piedmont Diving and Rescue Association

Reggie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reggie,

That is where I did my check out dives. You are right it is a nice place to dive. A membership is likely in my future.

I heading to the coast in June thinking of taking in a wreck dive. When I get back I will likely join the NCPDRA. Everyone I met there seamed like good folks and I liked the family atmosphere also.

---------- Post added May 19th, 2013 at 08:48 PM ----------

Herman,

I assume you worked for Duke energy then? Any truth to the stories of glow in the dark 3 eyed VW sized catfish ? LOL

Actually it was Duke Power back then.....and as of about a year ago, I work for them again. Nahhh, they have 4 eyes. :)

Back
Top Bottom