hi from Tampa FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Instructor_Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is Tom, I'm a new black card carrying diver. I'm usually in the water at least every other weekend either working on improving my skills or helping new divers discover diving and the fun it can be.

I'm always looking to meet other divers in my area or that will be visiting the area and want to go diving. I'm a technical diver at heart and just finished up my side mount course this past weekend. I enjoy being deep and hope to get my trimix cert shortly.

i am in progress on my cave certification, and have been back into the Devil about 400-600 Feet. I prefer to dive single or double LP108's if I have a choice.

I believe in the DIR way of rigging gear and find it very hard to watch instructors from some shops teaching student to hang everything and the kitchen sink off there BCD.

above all things I am a firm believer in diving within you're training limits.

peace and safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom