Hello from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all:

My wife got Advanced Open Water certified about five years ago in Belize with some out of town friends when we were there on vacation (I had to keep and eye on my preteen daughter and sample the local rum and Belikin). She hasn't had many opportunities for dives since and has wanted me to get certified for a couple years now.

I've finally decided to go forward with it and finished the online portion of the Open Water course. My dives are coming up in a couple weeks. I'm really looking forward to it after taking the course.

I figured I'd peruse your fine forum since I am sure I have much to learn on this journey.

Thanks for having me,

Andrew

Andrew,
I'm glad you chose to get certified; and I would recommend that you and your wife dose not stop there at advanced open water continue to get at least Dive master or Assistant Instructor like my self. Keep training because a good diver will always train in some certification or another, such as a specialty course, pro course.

Brian

First, welcome to Scubaboard and welcome to diving.

I suggest you check out the Texas forum. They are pretty nice folks who don't bite too hard or often. Great place to get opinions on local dive sites.

Back
Top Bottom