Hello From Cyprus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonsales1973

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All,
My names Jon and I'm doing a Divemaster Internship here in Cyprus with SSI.
I already have my Open Water Diver and will be staring my Specialties soon and my Advanced Open Water Diver.

Problem is I've not been able to dive the last few weeks due to Inner Ear Barotrauma and it's starting to get me down.

I'm on a tight schedule as I have to return to the UK withing the next month or so and I'm loosing valuable time when I could be doing my courses.

I have taken one packet of Sudafed decongestant and I'm also having ear drops 4 times a day in each ear.
My right ear is more or less clear now but my left one isn't.

Does anyone else know of any cures for this to help me get goign with my DM course again?

I have ordered a pair of Doc's Proplugs but they haven't arrived yet as post to Cyprus is very slow to say the least.

Any help on what I can take will be most appreciated as I want to work in the diving industry for the remainder of this season as well as next in Europe.

Regards,
Jon (Pernera, Cyprus)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom