Hi from Plainfield IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! We are new to the forums and diving. We are currently in the process of becoming certified and have dived from a few locations. The Mrs. Has done Florida Keys and Aruba and I have done Aruba. My wife "forced" me to go in Aruba. It was amazing. We just had to get Certified and keep going.

Just wanted to join the forums and say HI.

Mr. And Mrs. Martin

Welcome! There is an active diving community in IL, diving in quarries and Lake Michigan. Now with warm temperatures you can enjoy local diving with no need for air travel. Look up Chicago scuba meetup group, good place to start connecting with other divers and you can get your cert locally if you choose so.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Hi. Mshahaf. We are starting our SDI courses tomorrow with Dive Right In Scuba in Plainfield. They are great people and come recommended to us. Thanks for the suggestion to look up Chicage Scuba Meetup Group. We will look into that one. We do the classroom work Monday and Wednesday and the pool on Tuesday Thursday. Then we head to the quarries on Saturday and Sunday. We can't wait. There are so many awesome places to dive here. We are also heading back to Aruba in about a year and a half. We are so excited to get to do this! Do you know where I can go to find the meetup group in Chicago? Website or something?

Back
Top Bottom