Hello from Silent World in Key Largo Florida!!! New Owners!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,

I am new to the diving industry and a new shop owner. We just recently purchased Silent World Dive Center in April 2013 from the old owner and are very excited about this new opportunity!!! So anyone ever dove with us before? Come again! The staff is awesome! We offer 2 dives a day at 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. aboard our 30 ft Island Hopper. We cater to a more private setting by taking out no more than 12 divers per trip. We dive in the warm tropical waters visiting several different beautiful coral reefs and deep water shipwrecks that are up to 500ft in length!! We also offer awesome money saving dive packages. So come visit our site, email or call for more information!

Kind regards,

Violet
-----------------
Silent World
305-451-3252
info@silentworld.com
www.silentworld.com
www.silentworldstore.com
Facebook

Hi Violet !!! To the rest of you reading this, Silent World is my dive op of choice in Key Largo. The old owner Chris was great, the new Owners including Violet are fantastic, and are carrying on the tradition of the shop. Was just there in June, Violet, Cap'n Todd and the rest of the staff are on top of their game :) Violet, did you get the new logo'd T-Shirts in yet ?

welcome

Thanks for introducing yourself. I have enjoyed diving with Silent World. I like to see shop owners and gear manufacturers participating on SB despite the occasional drubbing they get from a dissatisfied customer.

I did a night dive on your boat last time I was in KL. First class operation!

Hi Violet :D Thanks for introducing yourself on ScubaBoard...one of my favorite addictions!

I hope you find fulfillment with your new dive shop in Key Largo...another of my favorite addictions :wink:

I usually go out of Tavernier and have been hitting the same reefs for a couple of years now. I would like to try some northern spots I have yet to see like Carysfort. What would you recommend from the locations you currently visit?

Back
Top Bottom