I NEED BUDDYS in the DMVs ASAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pschom

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi. Located in Maryland/DC. I'm looking for a buddy, or buddy's, to get some local dives in. We can meet up at Rawlings, or if your close to me we can carpool.

I'm in the process of upping my certification level and need to log dives. I own my gear (minus nitrox tank). I have PADI OW, OWA, EFR and have been on drift and night dives. Rescue cert coming up in May. I will have a total of 22 dives in a couple weeks when I get back from Key Largo. The goal is to do multiple dives to get the most out of the day/days.

Rawlings is the closest I guess, but I'm up for driving anywhere within 4 hours...

I'm a pretty chill dude. No worries. I'm trying to go starting Wednesday of this week!

-Pete

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

I'm sure you can find buddies on your local forum here.

Are you within 4 hours of Fantasy Lake just outside Raleigh, NC. Folks are often diving there. If it is within 4 hours you can check for Buddies on NCDivers.com or at RAD (Raleigh Area Divers) on facebook.

Back
Top Bottom