Not new to scuba - but have freebies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, DIVER magazine has been publishing now for 38 years, so we're not new to the underwater world. We are however new to the ScubaBoard forum - so thanks for having us! We may be a little late jumping on this particular wagon, but we come barring gifts!

You can get TWO issues of our digital edition COMPLETELY FREE. Available on the iPad, iPhone and your desktop computer (Android access is on it's way!). No credit card, no sign up, no obligation. FREE.

Simply visit below, follow the simple steps, and enjoy! :)

DIGITAL DIVER for FREE! | DIVER magazine

DIVER magazine works hard to not be your average scuba mag. We focus on features; interesting, exciting and different. We don't review sets of fins. We don't show a dozen pictures of clown fish every issue. We publish interesting articles about diving from around the globe. Rebreathers, tec diving, underwater photo and video, dive history, wrecks, dive media, shiny new gear and lots, lots more.

Published by Phil Nuytten, inventor of the Newtsuit and Exosuit, published 8 times per year from North America and distributed to to 42 countries around the world.

You can also subscribe for less money than it takes to buy a large pizza and a couple of beers.

We've undergone some pretty big changes over the last little while, and we're happier than ever to share them with the ScubaBoard community.

Howdy and welcome to SB! :admingreet: Sorry for being late, but I just came across you post.

And thanks for the offers.

Howdy and welcome to SB! :admingreet: Sorry for being late, but I just came across you post.

And thanks for the offers.

Don, just read this post, also.......Went to their site & wasn't able to follow the link(to the 2 free issues---I just LOVE free things..:)))....Did you have any luck,..by chance??.....tia.

Don, just read this post, also.......Went to their site & wasn't able to follow the link(to the 2 free issues---I just LOVE free things..:)))....Did you have any luck,..by chance??.....tia.
Yeah it seems to work ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom