Scuba excited!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tink71

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello to all my new Scuba buddies,

In less than a week I will be taking my Scuba Classes to get certified!!! I am, to say the least, very excited. I can not wait to dive in.......lol
I want to get into the ship wreck and photography part of Scuba as well. I love to travel and this will only make my traveling adventures all the better. I unfortunately do not leave near the ocean, so my check dives will be in the nasty soupy waters of our area lakes. However, at least I will be concentrating on the actual dive instead of all the pretty lil' fishies in the sea.

Feel free to send me all the do's and don'ts as well as really awesome places to dive!!! Have a great day and remember life IS an adventure!

T

Welcome to the site! It is difficult to not be exited about scuba, why do you think we all check this forum on a daily basis. Enjoy the learning adventure yet to come.

Glad to have you on board, so to speak. I'm new at diving and am having withdrawal symptoms from not being in the water for almost a month. I need water! I did my cert dives in a cold, lo viz former quarry now called a lake (chortle). Helped me appreciate Belize and Cozumel! Have a great time. Don't hold your breath.

Take your time, learn, practice, and get comfortable in open water before you get into wrecks or photography. Build up. Don't rush. Enjoy.

Dan-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom